Make On-Demand Pay Free for Employees
With the PayActiv payroll card, employees can instantly access their earned wages anytime.
Efficiently Issue Payments
Save time and money on processing paper checks and instantly pay tips and mileage and off-cycle payments.
Safe and Compliant
Improve payroll security and reduce check fraud. We are compliant with all 50 state wage and hour laws that govern payroll cards to help you meet regulatory obligations.
Easy to Implement
Zero cost to the employer and no disruption to your cash flow or business process. With instant issue cards, employees can get access to pay electronically.
Retain and Engage
Retain and recruit employees by offering the payroll card with financial benefits that save them money. Engage with your employees by utilizing rewards and surveys.
How it Works
Employees can self-enroll through the PayActiv App or employers can enroll them through the PayActiv Portal. Employers can choose our Instant Issue payroll card option and have an inventory of cards on hand to enroll employees whenever needed.
- Download the PayActiv App on your mobile phone and create an account.
- Apply for the PayActiv Payroll Card and accept the Agreement.
- Your personalized card will arrive in the mail within 5 to 7 business days.
- Activate the card through the app and by calling the activation number.
- Employer takes one instant issue card from their inventory on hand.
- Employer enrolls the employee in the PayActiv Portal. Print Agreement and Fee Schedule. Hands the card to employee.
- Employee downloads the PayActiv App on the mobile phone and creates an account.
- Employee activates the payroll card through the app and by calling the activation number.
- Employee fills out the card enrollment form and gives it to HR.
- Employer enrolls the employee in the PayActiv Portal.
- Employee’s personalized card will arrive in the mail within 5 to 7 days.
- Employee downloads the PayActiv App, creates an account and activates the payroll card.
Employer Online Portal
Keep track of both the instant-issue payroll cards you have and those that have been mailed out.
Enroll new cardholders, update current cardholder information, or deactivate accounts.
View Transaction History
Review all direct deposit transactions and earned wage access activity.
With our Awards feature, managers can reward good work with points that employees can redeem for cash.
Full Program Support
We work with you to ensure a successful plan and launch of our program.
We prepare and provide customized materials to promote the program to your employees.
Dedicated Account Manager
We offer tools and training to get the most value out of the program, and a dedicated Account Manager.
We provide 24/7/365 customer support in English and Spanish to help answer questions along the way so you don’t have to.
What Our Community Says About Us
"It helps to ease any pressures they have outside of work so they can be present at work and focused on the job."
Anna Haugen, Manager,
Human Capital, TTEC
"PayActiv is the most innovative benefit that I've ever offered to my staff. The impact has been tremendous for us."
Jennifer Smith, HR Director,
"Having timely access to earned income alleviates additional debt on already financially stressed individuals."
- Craig Cohen, General
Manager, ADP Marketplace.
The PayActiv Visa Payroll Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from/by Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa and the Visa Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Visa U.S.A. Incorporated. Certain fees, terms, and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance, and use of the Card. You should consult your Cardholder Agreement and the fee schedule at http://payactiv.com/u/PACTAgreements. If you have any questions regarding the Card or such fees, terms, and conditions, you can contact us toll-free at (877) 747-5862.