Read this report to learn:
- How to maintain profitability during shifts in retail habits
- The real costs of employee financial stress for retailers
- How employee financial wellness improves retention
Hear from top companies in the industry how they’ve strengthened their cultures by directly addressing the financial concerns of their people.
- How employees now deal with financial insecurity
- How restaurant owners are reducing financial stress
- How financial wellness enhances employee loyalty
PayActiv directly addresses some of the key challenges faced by Aging Services businesses that are highlighted in the LeadingAge White Paper:
- Industry Attractiveness and Recruitment
- Retention and Culture
- Competitive Benefits and Compensation
- Understanding the Needs of the Workforce
The PayActiv service is particularly popular with people in the hospital’s target demographic of workers earning less than $20 per hour.
Internal surveys have found that employees highly value the security, dignity, and savings aspects. Fully 92 percent of employees surveyed are happy that Baton Rouge General provides this financial wellness benefit. And they are signing up in large numbers: Half of the target workers enrolled in the first six months.