No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The Win at Work Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Must be an employee of a Participating Employer to qualify. Starts 12:00 AM PT on September 1, 2023 and ends 11:59 AM PT on September 30, 2023. For complete rules, visit (LANDING PAGE TBD) Sponsored by Payactiv, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Win at Work Sweepstakes begins at 11:59 a.m. PT on September 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 a.m. PT on September 30, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Payactiv, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children including foster and step-relations, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Must be an employee of a Participating Employer to qualify. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:
a) Must be enrolled in the Payactiv app or UKG Wallet app at the time of the sweepstakes drawing
b) Link a bank account, debit card, or Payactiv Visa Card*, UKG Visa Card* to your Payactiv app or UKG Wallet app
Limit of one (1) entry per person/email address, regardless of method of entry. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4. TO ENTER BY MAIL WITHOUT PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION: Hand-print your complete name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), and a valid email address, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, and mail it in a business-size (#10) envelope with sufficient postage affixed, to: Enrollment Sweepstakes, 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd., STE 102, San Jose, CA 95129. Mailed entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period, and received by October 4, 2023, in order to be included in the random drawing. Each mailed entry will count as one (1) entry into the random drawing and must be mailed in a separate, postmarked-and-stamped envelope. LIMIT UP TO ONE (1) MAILED ENTRIES PER PERSON DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Entries in excess of the stated limitation or that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: The potential Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 4, 2023 (collectively, “Potential Winners”) from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent on 1.) the number of eligible employees employed by a participating Employer, and 2.) the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All prizes will be awarded, and the Winners will be notified by e-mail/phone.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV’s”): Grand Prize: $100 (ARV: $100 each) to be deposited to the winners’ Payactiv Visa Card and UKG Wallet Card, debit card, or bank account, any of which must be linked to the Potential Winner’s Payactiv Account to receive a prize. The number of grand prizes may vary depending on employer size, but will be at least 10 per employer. If a Potential Winner has multiple such payment methods linked to his or her Participating App Account, the prize will be awarded in the order of preference set forth above: (1) Payactiv Card and UKG Card (2) debit card, and (3) bank account. If a Potential Winner does not have any such payment method linked to his or her Participating App Account, the Potential Winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries received at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the prize disbursement is credited or returned to the Sponsor, the Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries received at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The value of any prize may be taxable to the winner as income. The Sponsor is not and shall not be considered as having provided tax advice. No prize alternative or substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event the prize is unavailable for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be assigned or transferred to a third party.
6. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted via phone and/or email, and may be required to confirm their address within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected. If prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if a potential winner fails to return the prize notification within the required period, an alternate potential winner will be selected and contacted (in accordance with these Official Rules). If the winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected and contacted (in accordance with these Official Rules). The potential Grand Prize winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection and confirmation of the potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now known or otherwise developed without further compensation or review, including a winner list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and all media/medium) contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone incompatibility or malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the software, products, equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of (or failure to process) the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information, or eligibility for the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by the Sponsor for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; is suspected of cheating, fraud, or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any entrant who uses or is suspected or using cheating, fraudulent means, unauthorized entry methods, or otherwise attempts to participate multiple times, or with multiple identities, social media accounts, e-mail and/or addresses will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that the Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers, distributors and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be released and held harmless by entrant for any threatened or actual claims, actions and liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable, or participation in the Sweepstakes or in any related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents and agree to be bound thereto.
7. GOVERNING LAW, BINDING ARBITRATION, AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between entrant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Each Party knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally waives its right to a trial by jury in any action or other legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement. Each Party shall submit to a court of competent jurisdiction to enforce any arbitration award.
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Payactiv, Inc., 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd., Ste 102, San Jose, CA 95129.